“God. The great I am; the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love, all substance; intelligence.”
Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health,* p. 587
As of October 14, 2020 we are holding regular services at our church and welcome everyone, wherever you are on your journey of faith. Please join us for Sunday Services at 10:30 am. Child care can be provided if you let us know ahead of time. For further details please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to comply with government regulations and to keep everyone safe, we have established the following guidelines:
- Wear masks at all times.
- Keep social distance.
- No gathering or congregating indoors at any time.
- Enter and exit through the front door only, including wheelchairs (side door reserved for Sunday School).
- Sanitizing stations are available for those who want to use them.
- The restrooms off the entrance lobby can be used one-person-at-a-time inside the cloakroom area. Restrooms off the Sunday school lobby may be used (through the side door).
- Coats to be taken to your seats.
- Seating conforms to markings as laid out in the pews. Ushers will provide assistance.
- Leave quarterlies and hymnals in the pew racks after the service.
- Singing only with masks properly worn; however, humming is advised.
- Collection boxes are at exit in balcony and near front door.
Attend only if you are feeling well, and do not attend if you show any symptoms of COVID or if you have had contact with anyone who showed symptoms or has been quarantined.
If you have traveled recently to an area on the NJ government travel advisory list, please observe the recommended 14-day quarantine (see: https://www.nj.gov).
We expect you and your family to adhere to these guidelines and the government regulations.
Order of Service
The Lord’s Prayer with its spiritual interpretation
Subject of the Lesson-Sermon
Responsive Reading (Scriptures read alternately by the Reader and the congregation)
The scientiﬁc statement of being and its correlative scripture according to I John 3:1-3