The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Psalm 145:9
Upcoming lecture on Saturday, April 17th, 2021. Details here.
We are an active faith community, a branch of The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ, Scientist in Boston, MA, founded by the discoverer of Christian Science, Mary Baker Eddy.
On October 14, 2020, we resumed in-person services at our church and welcome everyone, wherever you are on your journey of faith. Please join us for Sunday Services at 10:30 am and Wednesday testimony meetings at 7:30 pm.
Sunday School is presently online and transitioning into a hybrid of both in-person and virtual classes. If you would like to join us, please contact the Superintendent for further information (609-651-0548).
Child care can be provided if you let us know ahead of time. For further details please write to email@example.com.
In order to comply with government regulations and to keep everyone safe, we have established the following guidelines:
- Wear masks at all times.
- Keep social distance.
- No gathering or congregating indoors at any time.
- Enter and exit through the front door only, including wheelchairs (side door reserved for Sunday School).
- Sanitizing stations are available for those who want to use them.
- The restrooms off the entrance lobby can be used one-person-at-a-time inside the cloakroom area. Restrooms off the Sunday school lobby may be used (through the side door).
- Coats to be taken to your seats.
- Seating conforms to markings as laid out in the pews. Ushers will provide assistance.
- Leave quarterlies and hymnals in the pew racks after the service.
- Singing only with masks properly worn; however, humming is advised.
- Collection boxes are at exit in balcony and near front door.
Attend only if you are feeling well, and do not attend if you show any symptoms of COVID or if you have had contact with anyone who showed symptoms or has been quarantined.
If you have traveled recently to an area on the NJ government travel advisory list, please observe the recommended 14-day quarantine (see: https://www.nj.gov).
Our Reading Room is open and our Librarians are on duty and ready to help you find materials or answer questions. We are also currently providing free local deliveries for items sold by the Reading Room. You may contact the Reading Room Librarian by leaving a message at 609-924-0919 or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. También podemos ofrecerte ayuda en Español.
Please remember, we are here for you and yours.
Board of Trustees of First Church of Christ, Scientist, Princeton